Saturday 28 January 2012

Worrying about your children

Today I got some free time at home so I visited our class's blog to see our assignment, and I found out an interesting dialogue.

The dialogue talks about "Worrying about your children". It is an episode. A father who is worrying about his teenage daughter, because the daughter is hanging out with a friend who runs with the wrong crowd. The father also worries about his daughter gets exposed to things that should be off-limits at his daughter's age. But the mother disagrees that. She thinks they raised the daughter right and the daughter will handle herself. So they don't need to worry about those things. Even at the last the father still can't get confidence like his wife.

I am a parent too. I have same feeling with this father. I always worry about my son, even though my son has just turned 7-year-old. He has already become rebellion a little. He does not like to tell me about what happened in the school, sometimes he doesn't want to obey me. I don't know what should to do, I hope that I can find a good way to raise our children and one day they can understand the parent's feeling.



1 comment:

  1. Maybe you can let your kids to be parents for one day to let them understanding how hard is to take care of family.

    ReplyDelete