Wednesday 21 December 2011

Skating

In Canada the winter is really cold. There is not so much fun besides skating. Skating is a good exercise and it is a lot of fun. Since winter I have always taken my son skating. Usually my husband goes with my son, I just sit down to watch them and take care of my daughter. When this winter came my little daughter said she wants to skating too. So my husband suggested me that our family go skating together. "It's a fun, you will love it," he told me.
Maybe I can try it once, I thought. Even though I had never gone skating, but I could roller-skate,when I was a kid. I hope this skill can help me. So I put my skating shoes on and went skating for the first time in my life. It was exciting and I was nervous. At the begining I just stood on the ice and couldn't move. Gradualy I could walk around but my hand still had to touch the wall as I worried about falling. Suddenly, I felt that skating is fun. I wanted to try again and again. I like it. Next morning when I woke up I felt a pain in my legs and waist. "You have to continue skating", my husband told me.

1 comment:

  1. Good going! Don't quit! Jia you! It would be wonderful if you all could skate together as a family. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete