Wednesday 14 December 2011

passing G test

Yesterday, I went to a small town for my road test. I chose a small town for test because people told me it is much easier there to pass the G. The small town has just a short highway, and its max speed is 80. But I was still very nervous because I thought I was not good at driving on the highway. I had driven on the highway before, but all the time my husband was sitting beside me. Yesterday was my first time driving on the highway without him. Thank god I passed my test even though I thought I made some mistakes. I am so happy that I passed the test on my first attempt. It means I saved money. Taking the driving test is expensive. This time I had to pay $250 dollars. If I didn't pass I would have had to pay an other $150 dollars for retest. Good luck to everyone who is going to take the road test.

No comments:

Post a Comment