Tuesday 24 January 2012

A birthday party

I usually make a small birthday party at home when my son's birthday coming. But this year has some different things.

First of all, this year my son's birthday is as same as Chinese New Year.

Second, since our family has moved to this new area my son has made some new friends and he wants to invite all his friends to come his birthday party. He counted and found 8 friends should be invited. All of his friends have a young sister or brother. Include his young sister Je Cee we will totally have 18 kids to take part in his birthday party this year. I cannot imagine that we have a birthday party with 18 kids at our small apartment.

So 2 weeks before his birthday, my husband and I decided to rent a  party place and throw a big birthday party outside for him. We looked around and visited many Party Play Center but they have been fully booked. The Staff told us we should reserve for weekend party 2 month ago, because it is very popular and busy during the winter time. We don't know that. This was our first time to throw a party outside. However, at the end, we decided that party on Monday evening of Jan 23 at Playground Paradise to celebrate Chinese New year and my son's birthday with all friends.

Yesterday we threw this party successfully happened. It was wonderful and amazing party. All of  children and their parents had a good time. Every family brought delicious dishes, it looks more like a potluck party. My son was excited because he received a lot of gifts and met his friends. I hope this birthday party will give him a good memory。


No comments:

Post a Comment